Hypertension Care and Management Services Package
High blood pressure is a chronic, symptomatic disease that affects more than 1 billion people (including adults and children) around the world. The best way for you to prevent, check for risk or detect high blood pressure is to increase your understanding of the disease and visit your doctor for further advice.
This is a very common form of pathology, with almost no signs of detection in the onset, so many people with hypertension for a long time without knowing it, only detect the disease on arrival. examination or encounter some dangerous complications. High blood pressure can affect many parts of the body, increasing the risk of heart failure and atherosclerosis, developing many cardiovascular complications such as stroke, myocardial infarction, etc. In addition, hypertension can potentially cause kidney and eye damage.
Understanding that, Medihome cooperates with Dr.Binh Tele_Clinic to build a Hypertension Care and Treatment Package to help patients and their family members get the best care and treatment at home.
Service package details:
- Instructions for installing and using the free Medihome health monitoring application
- Gather medical records, patient health information from before to the time of service registration
- Council of specialized doctors reviews medical records, assesses health status and makes plans for management and treatment of combined medical diseases – daily regimen and nutrition regime
- FREE: Take samples and measure basic medical indicators (every 3 months) at home as directed by a specialist. (not including: expenses for testing and other specialized medical services such as X-ray, electrocardiography, ultrasound, physiotherapy and rehabilitation, etc.)
- Healthcare support 24/7
- Follow-up health indicators remotely, routine activities and nutrition (according to the doctor’s schedule and plan tailored for each person)
- Receive a monthly summary of individual medical assessments
- Manage, monitor drug response, drug counseling
- Supply and distribution of drugs at home periodically (every 3 months)
- Patients are alerted to risks early through regular monitoring
- Consult (by phone and video call) by reputable general practitioners and specialists. Answer questions about physical and mental health, medications, nutrition, exercise, and treatment options.
- Advice & instructions on self-care, disease monitoring, first aid for family members
- Emergency assistance (Receive emergency calls 24/7, support contact with the nearest emergency unit, monitor the emergency process).
- Medical advice Lifetime health record management
- Advice on regimes on Health Insurance, Social Insurance and Premium Health Insurance
- Support consulting, contacting and preparing medical records when patients need to seek medical treatment at reputable partner hospitals in foreign countries
- FREE: Search information on the application: find the nearest pharmacy, look up medical facilities nationwide, look up drugs, the latest articles on disease treatment technology in Vietnam and the world.
- Testing personal measuring equipment of the patient to ensure accuracy according to manufacturer standards (1 time / year) at the Technical Service Center.
- Family doctor service support: periodic monitoring of health status, counseling, prevention, and health assessment before the potential risks to the health of all family members. Each member will have a separate medical record and be monitored separately.
- Supporting the management and care of patients when they are away (for business, tourism, etc.) at prestigious clinics in a chain of clinics nationwide with equivalent standards (Note: Notice: in advance with the 24/7 Medical Call Center – 1900 9204)
Packages – suitable for:
- People who are overweight or obese are at an increased risk of developing high blood pressure.
- People have a habit of eating salty and salty foods regularly.
- People who often smoke and drink alcohol for a long time.
- Sedentary people, work in one place, or suffer from mental stress, headache due to work pressure.
- Relatives with a history of hypertension are at higher risk than the average person.
- The older you are, the higher the risk of hypertension, so it is advisable to screen for hypertension as soon as possible.