Diabetes Care and Management Service Package
Diabetes is a chronic disease characterized by high blood sugar. Blood sugar is controlled by insulin, a hormone produced by the pancreas. Diabetes occurs when the pancreas cannot produce enough insulin, or the body becomes insulin resistant or both. Many studies show that currently there is no definitive treatment for this disease. Therefore, the disease needs to be monitored and treated until the end of life. For the treatment of diabetes to be effective, patients need to consistently adhere to the diet, exercise as well as the doctor’s treatment regimen.
Understanding that, Medihome cooperates with Dr.Binh Tele_Clinic to create a Diabetes Care and Management Package to help patients and their family members get the best care and treatment according to British standards and USA.
PACKAGE OF CARE AND MANAGEMENT OF DIABETES:
- Instructions for installing and using the free Medihome health monitoring application
- Gather medical records, patient health information from before to the time of service registration
- Council of specialized doctors reviews medical records, assesses health status and makes plans for management and treatment of combined medical diseases – daily regimen and nutrition regime
- FREE: Get a test sample and measure basic medical indicators (every 3 months) as directed by a specialist (not including: test costs and other specialized medical services like scans) XQ, ECG, ultrasound, physiotherapy and rehabilitation, etc. at home
- Healthcare support 24/7
- Follow-up health indicators remotely, routine activities and nutrition (according to the doctor’s schedule and plan tailored for each person)
- Receive a monthly summary of individual medical assessments
- Manage, monitor drug response, drug counseling
- Supply and distribution of drugs at home periodically (every 3 months)
- Patients are alerted to risks early through regular monitoring
- Counseling (by phone and video) by reputable GPs and specialists who answer questions about physical and mental health, medications, nutrition, exercise, and options treatment.
- Advice & instructions on self-care, disease monitoring, first aid for family members
- Emergency assistance (Receive emergency calls 24/7, support contact with the nearest emergency unit, monitor the emergency process).
- Medical advice Lifetime health record management
- Advice on regimes on Health Insurance, Social Insurance and Premium Health Insurance
- Support consulting, contacting and preparing medical records when patients need to seek medical treatment at reputable partner hospitals in foreign countries
- FREE: Search information on the application: find the nearest pharmacy, look up medical facilities nationwide, look up drugs, the latest articles on disease treatment technology in Vietnam and the world.
- Testing personal measuring equipment of the patient to ensure accuracy according to manufacturer standards (1 time / year) at the Technical Service Center.
- Family doctor service support: periodic monitoring of health status, counseling, prevention, and health assessment before the potential risks to the health of all family members. Each member will have a separate medical record and be monitored separately.
- Supporting the management and care of patients when they are away (for business, tourism, etc.) at prestigious clinics in a chain of clinics nationwide with equivalent standards (Note: Notice: in advance with the 24/7 Medical Call Center – 1900 9204)
Target users of the package:
- Sedentary people.
- Having a natural parent with diabetes.
- People of high-risk races (black Americans, Native Americans, Asian-Americans, Asian-Pacific people).
- Giving birth to a large child, the birth weight of the child is greater than 4 kg or has been diagnosed with gestational diabetes.
- Hypertension (Blood pressure greater than or equal to 140/90 mmHg).
With HDL-C ≤ 35mg / dl (0.9mmol / l) or triglyceride concentration ≥ 250mg / dl (2.82mmol / l).
- People with polycystic ovary syndrome.
- Have been diagnosed with impaired glucose tolerance or fasting blood sugar disorders.
- There is a medical condition associated with insulin resistance (such as astigmatism, polycystic ovary).
- History of vascular disease.