COPD Care and Management Services Pack
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is also a chronic inflammatory disease of the airways with the typical symptoms of coughing, prolonged sputum, difficulty breathing during exertion, and the disease progresses with time. Severe acute with symptoms of cough, purulent sputum, increased dyspnea. COPD has become more and more chronic, cannot be completely cured but can treat symptom relief, prevent disease progression, improve exercise capacity, improve quality of life, reduce exacerbations and reduced mortality.
If chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is not treated early and completely, it will cause many dangerous complications. In particular, specialists said that a number of complications include: heart disease (tachycardia, arrhythmia, heart failure); Hypertension; respiratory infection.
See a doctor early to see a doctor, measure your respiratory function, and join a coordinated COPD treatment program including prevention of risk factors, including smoking cessation, flu vaccination, pneumonia vaccination, using drug therapy, rehabilitation, oxygen therapy at home, … COPD patients can still have a good quality of life.
Understanding that, Medihome cooperates with Dr.Binh Tele_Clinic General Clinic to create COPD Care and Management Package to help patients and their family members have the best care and treatment strategies.
DETAILED COPD CARE AND MANAGEMENT PACKAGE:
- Instructions for installing and using the free Medihome health monitoring application
- Gather medical records, patient health information from before to the time of service registration
- Council of specialized doctors reviews medical records, assesses health status and makes plans for management and treatment of combined medical diseases – daily regimen and nutrition regime
- FREE: Get a test sample and measure basic medical indicators (every 3 months) as directed by a specialist (not including: test costs and other specialized medical services like scans) XQ, ECG, ultrasound, physiotherapy and rehabilitation, etc. at home
- Healthcare support 24/7
- Follow-up health indicators remotely, routine activities and nutrition (according to the doctor’s schedule and plan tailored for each person)
- Receive a monthly summary of individual medical assessments
- Manage, monitor drug response, drug counseling
- Supply and distribution of drugs at home periodically (every 3 months)
- Patients are alerted to risks early through regular monitoring
- Counseling (by phone and video) by reputable GPs and specialists who answer questions about physical and mental health, medications, nutrition, exercise, and options treatment.
- Advice & instructions on self-care, disease monitoring, first aid for family members
- Emergency assistance (Receive emergency calls 24/7, support contact with the nearest emergency unit, monitor the emergency process).
- Medical advice Lifetime health record management
- Advice on regimes on Health Insurance, Social Insurance and Premium Health Insurance
- Support consulting, contacting and preparing medical records when patients need to seek medical treatment at reputable partner hospitals in foreign countries
- FREE: Search information on the application: find the nearest pharmacy, look up medical facilities nationwide, look up drugs, the latest articles on disease treatment technology in Vietnam and the world.
- Testing personal measuring equipment of the patient to ensure accuracy according to manufacturer standards (1 time / year) at the Technical Service Center.
- Family doctor service support: periodic monitoring of health status, counseling, prevention, and health assessment before the potential risks to the health of all family members. Each member will have a separate medical record and be monitored separately.
- Supporting the management and care of patients when they are away (for business, tourism, etc.) at prestigious clinics in a chain of clinics nationwide with equivalent standards (Note: Notice: in advance with the 24/7 Medical Call Center – 1900 9204)
- People with chronic, prolonged cough
- Having had respiratory infections and relapsing flu or cold symptoms over and over again
- History of smoking, occupational / environmental risk factors,
- Personal or family history of chronic lung disease.
- Manifestations of shortness of breath, wheezing, coughing, and sputum increase